The College is committed to a model of quality education that is equitable and leads to the holistic development of all stakeholders.
The motto of our College is Tejasvi Naav— adhitam—astu: “may our learning be endowed with radiance.” Serving a wide cross—section of students, ARSD College is committed to provide quality education in the fields of Humanities, Science and Commerce, and enabling the all-round development of the students in its trust. The college is also dedicated to creating opportunities for its women students in a safe and nurturing environment. Our aim, therefore, is to work towards creating a joyful ecosystem where students are galvanised to maximise their potential while cultivating their conscience.
The College focuses on learner—centric teaching, and dynamic and interactive learning which is fostered by:
- Developing core competencies in addition to valuable life skills;
- A strong focus on research based activities;
- Innovative teaching practices that include ICT;
- Placing strong emphasis on instilling in students a sense of responsibility;
- Modernisation and upgradation of college infrastructure, laboratories, learning resources, and computations facilities.