ARSD signed MOU with National Productivity Council, Ministry of Commerce and Industry GOI
Today, an MoU was signed between Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (University of Delhi) and National Productivity Council (NPC), an autonomous organization under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
ARSD college will act as the nodal college for:
1. Empanelling and involving other colleges for work related to customized trainings/Capacity Building Programs, and Promoting Entrepreneurial activities amongst students.
2. Development & conduct of Capacity Building Programs for Aspiring Entrepreneurs through specifically designed course curriculum.
3. Industry oriented short term certificate courses/PG diploma, specific to Industry 4.0 and Energy.
4. Identifying new areas of Entrepreneurial initiatives.
5. Preparation and exchange of Course Design and Exchange of faculty for the EDPs.
6. Promoting self-employment opportunities for Trainees from ARSD.
7. Any other activity that can be taken up to promote entrepreneurship development.
8. Conduct of Faculty Development Programs for the Faculties of different departments of ARSD, by NPC at NPC premises or University premises or online on mutually decided subject and cost in the relevant areas.
9. Internship programmes, Industry Exposure, Incubation Services.