Suhit Bishnoi won National level tournament in which was played in Delhi Golf Club titled Delhi NCR Cup 2021.
Sports plays an essential part in the holistic development of students. therefore, the college provides dedicated fields, well maintained courts and facilities for different sports.
- Ayush Bhardwaj
Achievements for 2019:
- Participated in 7th National And 3rd Under-25 Lawn Bowls Championship in Fours and Triples category.
- Captain of the Delhi state team heading a squad of Ten.
Achievements for 2020:
- Won a SILVER and a BRONZE medal in U-21 triples and singles category respectively at the 3RD edition of KHELO INDIA YOUTH GAMES, Guwahati 2020.
- Captain of the delhi state team.
- Won a scholarship of 1.25 lakhs
National And International Achievements 2019
- Tournament – Igu Eastern India Amatuer , Position - T34
- Tournament – Igu Karnatka Amatuer, Position - T24
- Tournament – Igu Southern India Amatuer, Position - T20
- Tournament – Ncr Cup Position, Position - 31
- Tournament – Igu Western India Amateur, Position - 4th
- Tournament – Igu All India Amatuer, Position – Round Of 16
- Tournament – Singapore Amateur Championship, Position - T26
- Manish Bhati - Archery Course- Ba (Prog.) 1st year
Achievement of 2019-2020
- Inter - college - 1 silver , 1 bronze
- Inter- university - participation with quarter final played in mixed team event
- Delhi state - 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
* selected for National
- College Volleyball girls team won All India BITS pilani volleyball tournament 2019.
Shivam kumar of B.A (Prog.) represented Bihar state in
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20.
- Shed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019-20.
- Ranji Trophy 2019-20.
Sports plays an essential part in the holistic development of students. therefore, the college provides dedicated fields, well maintained courts and facilities for different sports. In continuance with the celebrations of demand jubilee year, the college organized diamond jubilee invitational DU inter college volley ball tournament from 26th to 28th September 2018. Thirty two teams from different colleges participated in the tournament.
The event was inaugurated by the principal of the college, Dr. Gyantosh Kumar Jha. Chief guest on the occasion was Mr. Kuldeep Vats, senior vice president, Delhi Olympic association. The college also organized Delhi University inter college volley ball (Men) tournament from 28.01.2019 to 06.02.2019. Thirty nine teams participated in the tournament and the event was inaugurated by Dr. Gyantosh Kumar Jha, Principal of the college. Chief guest on the occasion was Dr. Anil Kalkal, Director sports, University of delhi and guest of honour was shri pawan jaggi. Farmer chairmen of the college. Sports day of the college was held on 28th March’2019. Chief guest on this occasion was Arjuna awardee, Mr. Shokender Tomer and the guest of honour was Dr. Gyantosh Kumar Jha, Principal.
Students’ Sports Achievements:
- Volleyball (Women) Team Players won Gold medal at BITS Goa
- Aayush Bhardwaj from B.A (Hons) Pol Sc. 2nd year won two Gold medals in Asian Lawn Ball championship held in China-2018
- Karnik Raj Sharma from B.Com(Hons) 2ndwon two Gold medals in Trap event during Delhi State Shooting championship
- Nitin Tyagi of B.Com(Prog) 1st year got 3rd position in Inter college swimming competition in 1500 free style
College's Volleyball Team (Women)
- Our student R. P. S. Sirohi (B.Sc. IInd Year) was selected to represent the University of Delhi at the Inter-University Rifle Shooting Tournament held at Aligarh in 1966.
- Our student Venoo Bhalla stood first in the Hill Climbing Competition at the Annual Training Camp in 1967.
- Gyan Parkash Srivastava gave a successful non-stop 50 hours demonstration in cycling in 1973.
- Yogesh Kumar Aggarwal student of B.Com (Hons.) secured 9th position at Delhi State Junior Chess Championship (1973-74).
- Miss Shobha and Miss Madhu Narula were the winners of South Delhi Badminton Tournament (1973-74).
- Yogesh Kumar Aggarwal student of B.Com (Hons.) secured sixth position at Delhi State Junior Chess Championship (1974-75).
- Jagminder student of B.A. Programme represented India at Tehran for 7th Asiatic Games. He also won the Championship of All India Inter- varsity Wrestling in 1974-75.
- Ramesh Chander Sharma, represented Delhi University at the North Zone Inter-Varsity Volleyball championship held at Kurukshetra.
- B.Seshadri of B.A. (P) 3rd year got second rank in wrestling in 1993.
- College swimming team won 5 medals- 2 Gold, 1 Sliver and 2 Bronze in DU inter college competition.
- College boxing team won one Gold and three Bronze medals.
- Sameer Kaul was selected to represent India at the International Baseball competition.
- Disha Arora secured 1st place in inter college Judo Championship.
- Vikram Singh won silver medal in inter-college Boxing championship and participated in All India Inter University Boxing Championship and Senior National Boxing Championship.
- Chhote Lal- Five time winner of non-teaching table tennis tournament and volley ball matches since 1993-94.
- Amit Kumar Sharma won silver medal in inter-college Boxing Championship and participated in All India Inter-University Boxing Championship and Senior National Boxing Championship.
- Rajbir Tokas got 3 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze medals in Delhi University Inter-College Swimming Championship.
- College chess team got IInd place in Delhi State Chess Championship
- Vikram Singh won many awards in Sports Event: Small Bore Free Rifle Shooting competition.
- Ayush Bhardwaj student of B.A. Political Science (Hons) won two bronze medals in Asian Lawn Bowls Championship 2018 in China.
- Karnik Raj Sharma from B.Com(Hons) 1st Year won gold medal in Trap (Jr. Men), gold medal in Trap (Sr. Men), gold medal in Double Trap both (Jr. And Sr. Men) in 2018.
- Shivam Kumar student of B.A. programme selected for Vinoo Mankad Trophy Under 19 cricket match (2018-2019).
- Nitin Tyagi student of B.A(Prog) 1st Year achieved third position in Inter College Swimming Competition in 1500 Free Style.